Welcome to iSIPA Free WiFI Service
Welcome to the iSIPA free WiFi (hereinafterreferred to as Service). To govern your rights, please read the following Information carefully. Your use of the Service is subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as Terms).
- I. User Code of Conduct
Users may not engage in the following behaviors:
- Obstructing/interfering with other users’use of the Service.
- Publishing, transmitting, sending or saving information infringing intellectual property rights or interests of others.
- Obstructing the operation of iSIPA free WiFi system operation or increasing the system load.
- Provision over the internet of products or services violating relevant laws and regulations.
- Unauthorized duplication of the private information of others for sale and/or reproduction.
- Sending spam to others, deliberately damaging others’email box, or jeopardizing communication.
- Spreading computer viruses or computer programs that can interfere with iSIPA free WiFi service operation.
- Publishing, distributing or saving documents, pictures, audio, or video concerningthreats, libel, fraud, injury, gambling, invasion of other’s privacy, pornography, or violating public order or decency.
- Theft, alteration and /or damage of others’personal information.
- Any and all other unlawful activities.
- The personal information of user is protected and regulated in accordance with the Personal information Protection Act.
- Once users log in to the iSIPA free WiFi, they confirm that they agree (equivalent to written consent according to the Personal informationProtection Act) to allow us to maintain the relevant records automatically generated by the Servers, including the IP address of their equipment, the time of use, browsers used, etc.
- We willnot sell, exchange or lease any private information of user to any individual or entity, except where we are requested to disclose personal information of specific individuals by judicial authorities for the reason of public safety. Under such circumstances, we will provide cooperation that is possible and necessary depending on the legal and official procedures.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, and assume no responsibilityfor any damage arising from or in connection with users’use of the Service.
- We also assume no responsibility for users’damage or loss, either direct or consequential, as a result of radio frequency interference (such as packet loss, instantaneous break, etc.) generated by the environment and wireless transmission technology (such as microwave, cordless phone, Bluetoothdevice, and other WLAN signals).
- The laws (not including the Law Regulating the application of Law in Civil Cases involving Foreign Elements and/or other similar laws and regulations) of the Republic of China (Taiwan) are the applicable laws of these Terms.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms will not affect the validity or enforceability of other parts of the Terms.
- Users agree that the Hsinchu District Court of Taiwan should be the jurisdictional court of the first instance for lawsuits arising from or in connection with these Terms.
- Users are fully and solely responsible for the criminal and civil liabilities of any tort they have committed. We may refer any such case to the relevant authorities where necessary.